The best possible rates are guaranteed when you book directly with My Sweet Lisbon Website or when you contact My Sweet Lisbon Staff: watch out for special deals available throughout the year!
How to get there:
You can get a Taxi (30min., 15€ / 20Eur), ask the driver to go to Rua da imprensa Nacional, and turn on the 2nd street on the right, the apartment is around the corner – Rua Manuel Bernardes, 35 2nd floor – left (2º E).
You have to pay only the amount you see in the taximeter, plus 1,60€ for luggage (ALL luggage, by law, maximum taxi drivers can charge you for luggage is 1,60€.
At the Airport get the Metro (50min., 1,90Eur) towards RATO (yellow line), you will need to change lines at Saldanha; At RATO, exit towards Rua da Escola Politecnica; The apartment is a short walk away (10min); At Rua da Escola Politecnica turn right on the 3rd street, Rua da Imprensa Naciona; The apartment is around the corner on the 3rd street on your left. Rua Manuel Bernardes, 35 2nd floor – left (doorbell 2 E)
I suggest you get the “Viva Viagem” card and add money (5, 10 or 15Eur) in ZAPPING mode; the card is valid in all public transportation at discount rates.
- Viva viagem card: 0,50€
- Cost of 1 metro trip using Zapping: 1,25€ (regular 1,40€)
- Cost of 1 bus trip using Zapping: 1,25€ (regular 1,80€)
- Cost of 1 tram trip using Zapping: 1,25€ (regular 2,85€)
You can also take the 1 day ticket Carris/Metro: 6€
The daily ticket is only worth it if you plan to make more than 4 bus/metro trips.
Links that might interest you:
You can park at park at:
1. PARQUE LARGO DO RATO – Rua da Escola Politécnica, 183 – 11€/day; 6min walk
2. PARQUE SÃO BENTO – C.N.N. – Rua de São Bento, 209 a 215 – 26.40€/day; 6min walk but it is a very steep street
3. PARQUE CALÇADA DO COMBRO – Calçada do Combro, 70 a 78 – 13.05€/day; 15min walk
For more information: http://en.parkopedia.pt/parking/lisboa_praca_do_comércio/
Check in/out Rules
Check-in is from 3:00 pm
Check-out is until 11:00 am
Late check in from 8pm to 8am 20 euros extra fee